Saturday 26 April 2014

Ben Richards Photo Session


I spent a great afternoon in the company of actor Ben Richards photographing him for the next book. Ben is now 12 months in remission from bowel cancer and was very enthusiastic to get involved. In this particular photo he posed with the Beating Bowel Cancer tie supporting the Follow The Bowel Cancer Tie group on Facebook so have a look at that here. I shall save the full story for the book as the afternoon turned into a great story in itself with me getting unique access to rehearsals for the Rock of Ages musical Ben is about to go on tour with. Once again the support for this project never fails to surprise and just when I think things can't get any better they do! Thanks so much to Ben for his support and I am definitely going to catch Rock of Ages on tour in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment