Tuesday 2 September 2014

Gabby Logan to Join The List Taking Part in Book 2


August was another great month for the new book. Meeting and photographing Sir Steve Redgrave was a brilliant experience, and this was followed by Gabby Logan agreeing to come on board the book. She is not only one of the most recognisable faces presenting sport on British television and an ex international gymnast, but she is the daughter of Leeds United legend Terry Yorath, which will please my brother especially. I am not sure exactly where or when it is going to happen, but I am now in contact with her agent to sort it out. I am still putting out requests to people to take part on a daily basis, and when I get positive responses like this it makes all the effort worthwhile. September will also see a chapter on Mount Snowdon challenge I am doing with some friends, which is a sponsored trek for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. We have raised over £1500 so far, and donations can be made here.

No comments:

Post a Comment