Sunday 10 February 2013

Reviews

The role that reviews play in getting the book out to a wider audience is an important part of taking the book forward. In basic terms when people see an item on Amazon has a high number of good reviews they are more likely to buy it. This is both irrational but predictable behaviour...

I have been fortunate enough to been given five-star reviews so far and to date I have about a 10% take up on people having bought the book going on to post a review. If I know someone has bought the the book I always ask them if they would be kind enough to post a review. However it is more important to get a  high quantity of reviews, as a book with 500 four-star reviews will sell more copies than a book with 15 five-star reviews.

So for anyone who has kindly bought the Beating Bowel Cancer book and not managed to do a review yet, please could you post one on Amazon as every review really does help. Please take a look at the reviews posted so far by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tim for writing this wonderful book "Beating Bowel Cancer" me & my husband really enjoyed reading it & the pictures are lovely! I would recommend everyone to buy it and at the same time help raise funds for the Bowel Cancer Chatity! :) x

    ReplyDelete