Thursday 23 October 2014

Lives & Times


I can announce that the title for book 2 is to be "Lives & Times". It will need a subtitle / slogan, and I am open to suggestions for this. Suggestions should incorporate the fact that the book is going to feature photographs of people and will be raising money for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity.

I am hoping to have the photographs finished by the end of the year, and get the new book out maybe on my birthday next year on February 21st :) However if any kind souls come on board approaching this deadline I will put it back.

Over the next week I am meeting the cast of Stomp and John Shuttleworth. I am waiting for a confirmed date to meet Gabby Logan, and keeping my fingers crossed that Jonathan Agnew from Test Match Special will agree to be in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment