Thursday 20 March 2014

Book 2 - Status Quo On Board!!!!!


I had the most amazing email today informing me that Status Quo, one of the biggest bands to have come out of the UK in the last 50 years are on board with book 2. They have responded to my request to photograph them by giving me a photo pass for one of their London gigs at the end of March, where the original line up are playing together for one final time. This pass gets me into the pit at the front, where I will be allowed to stay for the first ten minutes of their set taking photos. This is a wonderful photographic opportunity for me and I intend to take full advantage and capture some great photos for the book. It's going to be a great adventure and certainly make for an interesting chapter in the book to be published later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment